The Wave Workshop
February 1-4, 2019
Join Wilderness Photographers, Chad Dutson and Dustin LeFevre, on a desert adventure to southern Utah and northern Arizona, exploring world-class permit-only areas.The workshop is sponsored by our partner organizations, Southwest Secrets and Wilderness Photo Workshops.
- The Wave (Coyote Buttes North)
- White Pocket
- Coyote Buttes South
- 4WD Transportation in the Backcountry
- Limited to 5 participants and 2 instructors
- Final Group Dinner
- BLM-Permitted Guides
Workshop is for all photography experience levels. Beginners will value the level of photography instruction, while advanced photographers will find so much benefit from guides who know the area.
- At least two days in the Coyote Buttes Permit Areas, both North and South. Have confidence in visiting the sites, as these highly sought-after permits are already secured.
- White Pocket and other photography opportunities.
- Learn photography techniques from two professional photographers.
Visit Southwest Secrets for all the details!
I can’t recommend these guys enough!! They’re amazing guides with incredible familiarity with the area to get you there and back safely. If it’s on your bucket list to photograph this place, don’t hesitate!
This might be a good place to add client references, or a form to subscribe to your newsletter